Know the trains between stations that is the trains that run all over India, get to know their source and destination stations (starting and ending name). There are more than five thousand (5,000+) trains that run all over the nation. To know the train between pair of stations given below is list of links that contain the list in alphabetical order by train names.
- Indian Railways Trains Between Stations List-1 (From letter A to C)
- Indian Railways Trains Between Stations List-2 (C to H)
- Indian Railways Trains Between Stations List-3 (H to M)
- Indian Railways Trains Between Stations List-4 (M to R)
- Indian Railways Trains Between Stations List-5 (R to V)
- Indian Railways Trains Between Stations List-6 (V to Z)
|Railway Network Map Of India - Click on the image to Enlarge.|
Above is Railway network Map of India which shows stations in between the trains run. India has one of the biggest rail networks and really a big amount of trains running in between.
Train between pair of stations can also be checked at indian railway official website. Here is what you can do.
- Go to this link: http://www.indianrail.gov.in/know_Station_Code.html
You will see a form asking for source and destination station and type of class you want to travel in.
- Enter the details and click on Get Trains button and it will show all the trains that are available in between those pair of stations.
You do not need to know the station code in order to get the details. As you type in the city name it will automatically show the codes as suggestions.
If you need any other help, please do ask us in comments and we will surely get back to you as soon as possible.