In the earlier post I had written a e-ticket guide for IRCTC's next generation website. Now, I have come up with the most awaited Tatkal Booking guide, although there is not much difference in between both e-ticketing normal and e-ticketing tatkal.Click Here To Learn More About IRCTC Login.
Watch Youtube Video : Next generation (NGET) IRCTC Login Tikcet Booking nget.irctc.co.in
Now lets see how it's done.
1. First of all go to nget.irctc.co.in and login with your username and password, enter the captcha as shown on your page.
2. You will land into the Plan My Journey Page. Enter the stations From where you want to travel and where you want To go. Choose the date on which you want to travel and click on submit.
3. After clicking on submit a page will load which shows all the trains that go from the station to the station you choose. First choose Quota as TATKAL then. Click on the class in the row of the train from which you want to travel. The availability of seats will be shown. Now click on BOOK Now below the available number of seats.
4. A passenger details page will load up. Enter the details and one correct ID details of the passenger who is travelling. Check Consider For Auto UpGradation. Enter the captcha and click on NEXT.
5. After clicking on next a page with all the details will show up check if all details are correct or not. If not click on Back and correct your details. If all is correct, select the payment mode then select your bank, enter the details and make payment.
6. After making the successful payment a page with all your confirmed details along with the PNR of your ticket will come.
7. Click on Print ERS(English) to print in English and on Print ERS (Hindi) to print in Hindi.
If you need any help in Next Generation (NGET) Tatkal Booking Step by Step Guide, please comment your question or queries below in comment box.